Share This Article
It’s easier than ever before to compare car insurance quotes and find a better deal. You can do it using Insurance.com’s quote comparison tool below or over the phone.
But switching car insurance companies the right way is every bit as important.
You don’t want a gap between your policies that can come back to haunt you. You don’t want your old insurance company to cancel your policy for nonpayment and report you to the state. And you want a refund of any premiums that may be due.
- When to switch car insurance
- Be sure to get new car insurance first
- You don’t have to wait until renewal
- Watch for cancellation fees
- How to cancel your old auto insurance
- Confirm cancellation and get a refund